Monday, September 12, 2011

Utah Man Am I

Well, the time is here. It's football season! Riley has been really excited this year in particular and couldn't wait till kickoff. But first we had to enjoy some awesome tailgating with the Yates family. It's probably the funner part for Cooper and I. We get to play with all the cousins and eat to our hearts content. But I do love the games too. Cooper was able to come in with us so it was a family affair. I'm happy to say the first game was a success and we look forward to many many more. Go Utes!




3 comments:

  1. startin' him young. And Riley says we brainwash OUR kids!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we gotta get you another girl in that family of hairy boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that Utes monkey, hardly as cute as Cooper though :) Such a fun photo of you and the boys, I miss your family! Glad you had fun ~

    ReplyDelete