Thursday, September 29, 2011

What to do about Dad

I know I said in the beginning that I wasn't going to post about Riley or I, but in this case I'm willing to make an exception. So I know we all have our little things that we do that make us, well us. It can be good, bad, funny, and sometimes just weird. Well over the past few weeks I have documented some of the things that dear Riley does. Now I have no idea why he does these things, but I'm willing to bet most of the time it's to drive me crazy.
Case #1. I made brownies. They smelled so good and was letting them cool before we broke into the little babies. After 15 minutes or so I go in to get me a yummy piece and I find this! The whole middle taken out!! WHAT?! I asked Riley why he would do that and his simple response was (thinking he had done nothing wrong of course) "I don't like the corners." :) Thanks. So it looks like I'm going to have to start becoming a "corner" eater.

Case #2. Very similar to #1 but in this case, it so happened to be cinnamon rolls. Heaven forbid he got to the outside and it happen to be a little hard and not totally topped with frosting.

Case #3. So we drink a lot of juice in our house and by we I mean Cooper and Dad. Many times after finishing the juice off you would think he would throw the bottle away...Nope. He decided to put the empty bottle back in the fridge. Why? Because it would be way too much work to actually take the bottle and toss it in the garbage.

I'm not complaining really, just sharing our family weirdness with you all.

4 comments:

  1. I really needed a pick-me-up today. This was perfect. I'm totally laughing hard right now, thanks Chels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As if we needed more evidence of how weird Riley is :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete